Monday 30 April 2007

Mon 30th

Hellishly busy and the weather is so fab its a travesty.

Frantically trying to get the tip sheet completed, its gonna be well worth the wait guys - well I hope you won't need to wait, should be with you tomorrow 1st May, some excellent offers and competitions, you've got a few hours to tell your mates to sign up !

Actually having moaned about my busy-ness I did take a couple of hours out today to meet the lovely Maria from Solgar, we had a fab meal at Lussmans which has organic and locally sourced food, I swear I will not fit into anything for the launch party on Thursday - so bloated up !
On that note......what do I wear ?....mmm I feel a charity shop rummage coming on...
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The personal blog of Janey Lee Grace, come over to our forum on Imperfectlynatural.com for info on all aspects of natural and holistic living. Join my facebook fan page too