Monday 23 April 2007

Mon 23rd

Knackered after yesterday and after all that it was BBC News 24 not BBC 1 so hope no-one got up to watch (fat chance when you can have a sunday lie-in I'm thinking) Just as well I wasn't watching the marathon, always makes me sob....

Only a few days to go till the new book hits the shelves, somehow I don't think there'll be a rush in the style of the new Harry Potter but I had an email from a lovely granny today who is waiting to get her hands on it to buy for her 'not very green at all yet' - daughter in law...that should help with family relations then !

bye for now
Janey

1 comment:

  1. I can not agree with you in 100% regarding some thoughts, but you got good point of view...

    ReplyDelete

The personal blog of Janey Lee Grace, come over to our forum on Imperfectlynatural.com for info on all aspects of natural and holistic living. Join my facebook fan page too