Sunday 15 April 2007

Sunday 15th April

Had a fab day at Natural Products at Olympia, lots of people came to the talk and it was great to meet some of the girls on the forum. I was there at the request of Viridian Nutrition - fab stand made of recycled cardboard - inc chairs and yes they took my weight - I was concerned I can tell you ! I do love the people in this industry, so many great companies. I hadn't even realised that Solgar had been giving away my book as part of their supplement deal so they asked me to cut their cake - its their 60th anniversary - I posed for the photo session and drank the champagne with pleasure - the actual cutting I left to someone else !

Fiona and Gaby did a great job of blagging some great freebies for our goody bags - this launch party is gonna be the most talked about in town !

Bye bye
Janey

1 comment:

  1. Thought provoking post. Very interesting items and have enjoyed immensely. Please visit my site also....

    ReplyDelete

The personal blog of Janey Lee Grace, come over to our forum on Imperfectlynatural.com for info on all aspects of natural and holistic living. Join my facebook fan page too