Friday 6 April 2007

Good Friday

Hoipe you're having a good one. Our friends finally arrived from cornwall yesterday afternoon and delivered my fab pressie hamper courtesy of Gear Farm (the organic farm event I spoke at on Mon) I thought it wa just some honey and the Helford river apple juice but theres also some goodies from Spiezia Organics and the most gorgeous outfits for Rocky and Lulu including a stripey hat which Rocky hasn't taken off since it was opened. (could be interesting if we ever do consider a hair wash)
I've also just had my first slice of organic chocolate easter cake - get down.

I'm on TV on tues - they'll need to winch me in - better choose a colour that hides my bulk !
Happy easter
xx
P.s anyone reading this lucky enough to be going to 'Sarahs shop' opening party tonight in Helford passage I am SO jealous - have fun. Enjoy the Roskillys ice cream

No comments:

Post a Comment

The personal blog of Janey Lee Grace, come over to our forum on Imperfectlynatural.com for info on all aspects of natural and holistic living. Join my facebook fan page too