Sunday 8 April 2007

Easter sunday

Happy easter !

I went to a fab 'dramatic easter vigil' at my church last night - boy what a service. The church was in totoal darkness apart from 5 candles We heard 5 readings and then at midnight the bells chimed - a huge indoor pyrotechnic firework went off and then the whole of the back of the church was lit by giant floodlights (behind the stained glass window if you get my drift )

Fab, I do love a theatrical service !

Have a lovely day - go easy on the choccy - I'm going to need to, I can bear fit into any of my trousers and I'm on Breakfast TV on tues talking superfoods - mmm shall I mention chocolate ?

Janey

No comments:

Post a Comment

The personal blog of Janey Lee Grace, come over to our forum on Imperfectlynatural.com for info on all aspects of natural and holistic living. Join my facebook fan page too