Tuesday 3 April 2007

Tues 3rd

I know its only a few hours since my last blog (well 12) impressive for me.

Anyway just brimming with excitement that the kids have just collected a big bunch of purple sprouting broccoli from our garden that came from our organic instant veg garden last year - courtesy of Rocket Gardens - they're on the tips this month as an offer - 10 per cent off I think so get in now - fab easy way of growing your own organic veg - even if you only have a windowsill
www.rocketgardens.co.uk

Don't usually 'plug' stuff on my blog but its so exciting - you can tell I don't get out much !!

Janey

No comments:

Post a Comment

The personal blog of Janey Lee Grace, come over to our forum on Imperfectlynatural.com for info on all aspects of natural and holistic living. Join my facebook fan page too