Sunday 6 May 2007

Sun May 6th

Me and Sharon at the launchYou can tell how busy I've been as its a week since my last one of these, a record even for me. The launch party was fantastic,(pic here of me and Sharon Trotter) - huge amount of organisation but it was a great atmosphere and loads of nice people, fab organic wine from Vintage roots and though I say so myself the BEST goody bags. Thanks to all the companies who gave us freebies to give away.

The next day - thankfully no major headache as the wine was organic.....I went to Cardiff for a Ladies Circle ball and AGM - see my features for more on NALC - boy do those guys know how to party !

Sat am went to Waterstones and signed some books and Sat Pm coc-a hoop to see the new book in Sainsburys ! Number 32 in the chart - get her !

Holed up in a recording studio today finshing my latest venture a pregnancy CD - all will be revealed.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

The personal blog of Janey Lee Grace, come over to our forum on Imperfectlynatural.com for info on all aspects of natural and holistic living. Join my facebook fan page too