Monday 21 May 2007

Mon 21st

Walk to School
Just been to do an event for Hertfordshire county council, part of their 'walk to school week' campaign. we had a huge unflatable globe - (good for photo opportunities) which represented the amount of carbon emissions 4 short journeys to school would be in a vehicle. (they reckon most journeys are less then a mile)

Really sweet kids and I just posed with them for a pic. I have a nice life don't I !

I rarely watch TV but did catch wife swap last night - anyone see it ! Lol !

Getting on the phone now to drum up some people to come to the event on Thursday, their website has been down, oh the joys of technology !

No comments:

Post a Comment

The personal blog of Janey Lee Grace, come over to our forum on Imperfectlynatural.com for info on all aspects of natural and holistic living. Join my facebook fan page too