Wednesday 7 March 2007

Wed 7th march

What a fab spring day and I SO love daffodils, they completely cheer me up. If you heard the Steve Wright show today you'll know Wrighty gave the site a little plug and we bigged up Tim Smith on our 'cynics corner' here on the site. I gave him an amazing body stick on air (a truly innovative natural deodorant see natural collection in directory) - he is convinced it won't work !

I also gave him a 'natural toothbrush' (see directory) and - well you can imagine the response ! I reckon he'll love it though...if you see an attractive bald guy chewing away happily on a bit of twig on the train...check if its Tim.

Bye for now..
Janey

No comments:

Post a Comment

The personal blog of Janey Lee Grace, come over to our forum on Imperfectlynatural.com for info on all aspects of natural and holistic living. Join my facebook fan page too