Tuesday 20 March 2007

Tues 20th March

A fab day I must say. I had lunch with Green people - thats a couple of women from the company not just people who are green - anyway....I'd met Sue before but not the lovely Charlotte Voltz who is the founder of Green People. What a gorgeous knowledgable woman. I also came away with some lovely goodies to try too so I'll report back.

After the show I had a meeting with a TV producer about a possible show so fingers and toes and everything crossed !!!!!

We'll get our barking mad ideas (only joking) out to the mainstream if it kills us !
bye bye
Janey

No comments:

Post a Comment

The personal blog of Janey Lee Grace, come over to our forum on Imperfectlynatural.com for info on all aspects of natural and holistic living. Join my facebook fan page too