Sunday 25 March 2007

Sun 25th

Well an interesting weekend - not exactly full of the stuff dreams are made of, but fairly productive. I did the talk at the Natural wellbeing hsow to a small but perfectly formed audience and managed to watch The Secret in the evening. the boys were rather non-plussed as the remeote control (podge) as we call it for the DVD player is their domain and their alone so when Mummy highjacked it for a bunch of metaphysical talking heads they were not best pleased.

I did ask Sonny (8) if he would tidy his bedroom as it was starting to resemble the Twilight Zone and he decided to answer me with an artistic 'installation.' I went to get a drink and when I came into the hallway he'd found a toy broom, some of the baby's toys, a couple of socks and various other items to sepll out across the rug - YES - That boy will go far.
Janey

No comments:

Post a Comment

The personal blog of Janey Lee Grace, come over to our forum on Imperfectlynatural.com for info on all aspects of natural and holistic living. Join my facebook fan page too