Thursday 1 March 2007

Fri 2nd March…oh so early..

Up with the sparrows to get to BBC Breakfast - talking - well hopefully not nonsense but the whole thing of finding the right bra size and standardisation of dress sizes,

Hope ya'll got the newsletter finally, a veritable magazine though I say so myself. I am frantcially trying to slap on some of Naomi Green Hands' nasty chemcial free nail polish before I head off but fear I'll smear it if I have to go and pick up the baby who usually wakes without fail exactly 3 mins before I need to creep out of the house.

Still I'm promised a bunch of those fab organic flowers for my birthday so that should cheer me up - no end
bye bye
Janey

No comments:

Post a Comment

The personal blog of Janey Lee Grace, come over to our forum on Imperfectlynatural.com for info on all aspects of natural and holistic living. Join my facebook fan page too