Thursday 4 September 2008

Thurs 4th

I'm off the scale excited cos I've just got tickets for an outdoor production of Peter Pan. Boy 3 is bonkers about Captain Hook and dresses up in full regalia at all times, he bought yet another sword to add to his swashbuckling collection just today His wig is fullon full lengh and full of curls by the way, his dad borrows it sometimes to scare passers by awa from parking spaces near our house !

if you have a child with a similar bent this company look wonderful www.heartbreakproductions.co.uk
looks like they do lots of open air theatre through the summer, now all I need is decent weather - ha ha

Before that I'm off to the Soil Association Organic food festival and speaking with Neals Yard Remedies
Busy busy busy then...whats new

No comments:

Post a Comment

The personal blog of Janey Lee Grace, come over to our forum on Imperfectlynatural.com for info on all aspects of natural and holistic living. Join my facebook fan page too