Monday 22 September 2008

mon 22nd sept

well I promised I'd blog while I was away but thats some schedule I was on in Turkey, I am well and truly juiced !
It was a fantastic week and I'm hanging on to all the positivity as best I cam amidst - well total chaos, we had a joyous day yesterday, nit arriving home till 5am and being woken by 4 kids eager to see their mum at 7.00 Catching up on emails is like trying to catch up with Paula Radcliffe after a late start - ain't gona happen BUT I'm in new found I can do ANYTHING mode. all fired up on juicy living for a week

I'll reveal all the details and post as feature so watch this space...well the features space,

No comments:

Post a Comment

The personal blog of Janey Lee Grace, come over to our forum on Imperfectlynatural.com for info on all aspects of natural and holistic living. Join my facebook fan page too