Thursday 7 August 2008

Thurs 7th aug

I'm useless at this blogging lark and feeling very frustrated right now cos I know I need to get a proper flashy blog...an new all bells and whistles website is underway but I'm afraid I'm frantically busy and very un-high tech....oh dear oh dear....you can tell I'm not having a good day so far...

kids are happy though they're at a holiday club and doing all kinds of exciting stuff, as thye're normally home-edded its been an interesting shock to their system being with hundreds of other kids and sonny commented on how loud they are ! I rather unhelpfully suggested he takes some foam earplugs...duh !! not very cool !

back when I'm feeling more upbeat I promise
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

The personal blog of Janey Lee Grace, come over to our forum on Imperfectlynatural.com for info on all aspects of natural and holistic living. Join my facebook fan page too