Tuesday 22 July 2008

Tues 22nd

The Tatton Park flower show is on form now till Sun and yours truly has inspired the design of a garden - I know its not exactly a rose named after me but hey ho, one of the members of the ladies circle has designed it and called it the 'natural woman' garden, now I know I'm imperfectly natural but I'm proud to be the inspiraiton - lets hope it doesn't sprout weeds before the weekend !

Chocka this week catching up after my time at Champneys - I did tell ya'll about that didn't I ?

The great news is I'll be doing some talks and events there so lots of excuses to go back and book treatments !
Janey

No comments:

Post a Comment

The personal blog of Janey Lee Grace, come over to our forum on Imperfectlynatural.com for info on all aspects of natural and holistic living. Join my facebook fan page too