Thursday 10 July 2008

Thurs 10th July

I won't even bother with my sorry...where does the time go thing.....we had a ball at Hesfes even though only for the weekend, loads of sunshine incredibly. I must offer a big thanks to Morag (The Nappy Lady) I'll have you know, for letting us hang out at her motor home on site and the kids played lots of football while I discovered a bit of Mersea island in Essex I didn't know existed, namely a fab cafe where the cappucinos are good and a walk by some nice yachts, very select. We stayed with my old mate Pete from After the fire (yes - any old Christian rockers reading this...THAT After The Fire) they're still gigging with 2 original members.

Last Tues I did a small event a Berkhamsted library and tonight just back from a talk at Waterstones in St Albans, I do like local gigs, home for cocoa by 11pm, another local one on Sat at an eco fair and then I'm off to a health resort (get me !) to sample a few pampering treatments for a day or so.

Appropo to nothing don't forget to take up the offer for the Lifescape subscription - buy one get one sub free at a reduced price and you both get £25 worth of natural skincare - what an offer !

No comments:

Post a Comment

The personal blog of Janey Lee Grace, come over to our forum on Imperfectlynatural.com for info on all aspects of natural and holistic living. Join my facebook fan page too