Wednesday 21 January 2009

Wed 21st Jan

Happy birthday to Fiona who is my right hand gal (21 again) and on the day I hand over a pressie to her she is sorting out for me the very thing I need to crack on with this raw food lark, a mini food processor, seems so obvious now I think about it, I've been trying to puree up and make humous and the like in a whopping great big smoothie maker and its tricky. if only I could have a new kitchen with a bit more work surface space too, no pressure there then ! clesrly I really am haing a mid life crisis if I'm lusting after dream kitchens. (from eco kitchens online of course)

Its fab getting feedback from this blogging lark, I had a wonderfully informative email from someone explaining all the details of my twinkly star spotted the other night (a planet I'll have you know) and also I've ahd some wondeffully inventive recipes to try out on my dehydrator which I gotta tell you I am starting to love, still no manual but hey how difficult can it be ? cut up fruit and veg, lay on waxy heets and turn to 105 - wait for 24 hrs - thats the bit I can't quite get my head around, surely its eating energy, the makers say not, it uses v. little power but I will need to see that for myself, I'm giving away an efergy - energy meter on imperfectlynatural.com, heck of a shame I can't win it for myself !

Completely forgot to tell ya'll about my wonderful time at Champneys, Tring, as you know theres a competition to win a luxury weekend away there and I was feeling so jealous of my own comp I decided to go and treat myself. Very fleeting trip but I fitted in a Thalassotherapy session, rather like being in a massive jacuzzi but with water containing thousands of therapeutic minerals, wonderfully relaxing. The food is to die for too, I msut be the only person who goes to Champneys and puts on weight, I can't leave alone the massive choice of salads and nuts and seeds.

If you want to enter the comp by the way to win the weekend get in quick, competition moniter tells me its time we announced a winner, one things for sure, if you don't enter it can't be you. Lots of luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

The personal blog of Janey Lee Grace, come over to our forum on Imperfectlynatural.com for info on all aspects of natural and holistic living. Join my facebook fan page too