Saturday 10 January 2009

Sat 10th Jan …..going raw…well drying out

...no I'm not off the booze (well I am sort off but thats not the problem) I've just bought an Excalibur dehydrator in an attempt to create more tasty and exciting raw food cuisine. Only problem is that being a cheapskate (and trying to be eco) I bought it from a colleague who'd only used it once (crikey hope that won't be me) but had lost the manual. Oh dear, should be so simple but no idea how long stuff takes, I've been making apple crisps for the best part of a day, surely thats not very green even if its healthy...must find out how much power thr goddam thing uses.

Any tips gratefully recieved, I know when I went to Saf the amazing raw food restaurant in London it was one of the best meals I've ever had but is it gonna be too fiddly for me...

mmm...off to check the crispiness of my crisps

No comments:

Post a Comment

The personal blog of Janey Lee Grace, come over to our forum on Imperfectlynatural.com for info on all aspects of natural and holistic living. Join my facebook fan page too