Tuesday 11 November 2008

Tues 11th…green kit ? …still majorly frustrated..

Well the site is back after afashion but know I have no emails, hysterical with frustration, scary isn't it how in a mere ten years emails have changed our lives and I'm rendered completely incommunicado without them.

On a hppier note - much happier I have my voice back - well a low sexy kind of version and I still can't raise my voice which is fab news for dh and the kids.

the mention of 'green kit; is unrelated but urgent, I am presenting the Green Awards tomorrow and the invitation says wear a 'hint of green' so I dragged my evening dress with a hint of green out of the closet only to find that as I've lost weight (thank you Juicemaster Jason) it is now much too big and looks sad.

I now have 24 hours to find the perfect green outfit, charity shops here I come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The personal blog of Janey Lee Grace, come over to our forum on Imperfectlynatural.com for info on all aspects of natural and holistic living. Join my facebook fan page too