Saturday 15 November 2008

Sat 15th

Wed was fantastic, what a great event to host and I met some wonderful people, a big hi to the lovley crew from Green TV and freinds of the earth, Nokia walked off with the 'grand priz' award - well I hope that they got the right gong cos I got them all out of order ! Hey ho.

its been a great week actually in the meeting department, with loads of celebs passing by the big show.
Catch up time now and back to reality cleaning the bathroom, fortunately I am wielding my Enjo cleaning mitt, Natural house bathroom spa and neem bathroom cleaner -an no I'm not on commission - daft aren't I ???

No comments:

Post a Comment

The personal blog of Janey Lee Grace, come over to our forum on Imperfectlynatural.com for info on all aspects of natural and holistic living. Join my facebook fan page too