Monday 24 November 2008

Monday 24th Nov….and the new website cometh..

A frantic day...but the new site is nearly there.....crikey its been a journey but I finally feel it could be this week ....hallelujah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (sp?)

I have yet another cold which is interesting as I am hitting the vit C and echinacea and chilling under my FIR machine (by the way did I tell you WE DID IT !...we raised £1400 for Yestolife to buy a hyperthermia sauna machine AND haven't even announced that the lovely Carl Munson of Health Champion fame has donated a chi machine and a FIR machine to my fave charity in association with our website..oh what joy...

We're off to Rye in Sussex to an organic B and B and I hope to drop into Organ-ics a new shop where then owner claims to be inspired by me...blimey no pressure there then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The personal blog of Janey Lee Grace, come over to our forum on Imperfectlynatural.com for info on all aspects of natural and holistic living. Join my facebook fan page too