Tuesday 4 March 2008

March 4th

Happy birthday to me ! What a frantic 8 days or so. Cornwall was fabulous, windy but sunny. We stayed at Trelowarren -see the feature on the site - it was wonderful. We got to visit Frugi, Spiezia and Team Lollipop - nappy lot - really nice to see everyone.

Last Fri I did the talk in Winchester - great event with 250 women, really nice people, Spirit of nature were there, Cherry active, and Anne Marie Borlind so that was good too.

Last weekend was the Brighton natural trade show and Fiona and I went around like little blue ***** flies trying to meet everyone. A fab seaside time was had by all.

This morning up at the crack of the sparrows for The Wright stuff and in truth had completely forgotten it was my birthday till I heard the date mentioned. My smashing boys baked me their own recipe blueberry cake though - divine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The personal blog of Janey Lee Grace, come over to our forum on Imperfectlynatural.com for info on all aspects of natural and holistic living. Join my facebook fan page too