Thursday 14 February 2008

thurs 14th Feb

I've been in the presence of a legend today - no the guy from ashes to ashes though he was great on the show...lunchtime Fiona and I met up with Roger Coghill - if you don't know who he is - go look him up. read the feature on the site about 'asphalia' and grab yourself a copy of his book 'something in the air' see reading list.

This guy really knows his stuff and while I bumble around trusting my intuition to sense when progress is not actually helping us - he has full scientific back ups for all his claims I am starting my course of Asphalia right now and definitley gonna be more vigilent about switching off electrical stuff at night...

give the man an obe ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The personal blog of Janey Lee Grace, come over to our forum on Imperfectlynatural.com for info on all aspects of natural and holistic living. Join my facebook fan page too