Wednesday 19 March 2008

Wed 19th march

Just back from a productive few days in Monmouth staying with freinds and getting some writing done. Sat was fun, I stopped off briefly to say hello at a ladies Circle function and bought myself a smashing hat in the process, and fairtrade I'll have you know.

Frantically tapping away at the final final book edit and correcting mistakes, crikey if you see how many typos I make it will take a while and also completing articles to promote the book

The pic of radio 2 girlies in the sunday express was fun, I hear Wogan gave a certian publication more plugs than usual !

Happy easter by the way

No comments:

Post a Comment

The personal blog of Janey Lee Grace, come over to our forum on Imperfectlynatural.com for info on all aspects of natural and holistic living. Join my facebook fan page too