Monday 12 February 2007

Monday 12th Feb

Told you I wouldn't manage an update every day - even managed to lose my password in the interim ! Still.... back on track - how do people make blogs interesting ? I thought my life moved at a fair old pace but I guess when I get really hi-tech I could upload a few snaps. Mind you right now that would be a terrible idea as I have a serious bad hair day ! I'm thankful that berets are back in fashion, though in my charity shop chic wardrobe they've never been out.

Currently sorting out some features on eco-fashion by the way for the site so keep an eye out and there'll be an opportunity to ask a top styling consultant your style (or lack of !) questions
Bye bye...
Janey
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

The personal blog of Janey Lee Grace, come over to our forum on Imperfectlynatural.com for info on all aspects of natural and holistic living. Join my facebook fan page too