Wednesday 14 February 2007

Happy Valentines day

Whats left of it anyways....welcome to the new site - we're live. Boy what a steep learning curve, I'm trying to figure out html code and yes its exactly like 'Kling-on', especially for a very un-high-tech old bird like me who can't even text !! All you web-savvy types who run your own sites - I'm really impressed

Fab time last night by the way, I don't get out much (bless) but did make it to the private view at Tate modern of the big new Gilbert and George exhibition. Great evening, rubbed shoulders with Graham Norton who bizarrely was then on Wrighty's show today

Off to learn more Kling-on...got get this site happening...
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The personal blog of Janey Lee Grace, come over to our forum on Imperfectlynatural.com for info on all aspects of natural and holistic living. Join my facebook fan page too