Tuesday 25 September 2007

Tues 25th

Back from Harrogate - Natural Health show - fantastic to meet everyone there.

Tonight I've been to a great charity gala event for the Lowe syndrome Trust - great fun chatting to Johnathon Ross who is one of their patrons and Tony Hadley - we had such a laugh about the old music biz days. a star studded event actually with Russell Watson, Beverly Knight and Newton Faulkner on the bill.

No idea how I feel I've got time for such galivanting, 3rd book deadline is now extended to next week so back on my head...

5 comments:

  1. I Googled for something completely different, but found your page...and have to say thanks. nice read....

    ReplyDelete
  2. March Madness...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wasn't exactly looking for your site, but cool....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wasn't looking for this in particular, but cool stuff....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wasn't looking for this, but great stuff....

    ReplyDelete

The personal blog of Janey Lee Grace, come over to our forum on Imperfectlynatural.com for info on all aspects of natural and holistic living. Join my facebook fan page too