Monday 27 August 2007

Tues 28th

well early hours.....my firstborn is 9 today ! what a milestone...somehow seems so much more grown up than 8 - Just had a couple of fab days at Greenbelt, I've been going for so many years but still always come away feeling uplifted.

the talk went great and I got to meet a few forum members which was fab. greenbelt has also gone officially 'green' I've never seen so many stalls claining to be sustainabel, organic and environmentally friendly...imperfect old me though trolled round the site with poor Lulu in disposable nappies - hey ho.

Off to plan 'horrid henry / denis the menace' style games and hopefully we have a treasure hunt coming from questsonline - lets hope I can work out the clues....
Janey

No comments:

Post a Comment

The personal blog of Janey Lee Grace, come over to our forum on Imperfectlynatural.com for info on all aspects of natural and holistic living. Join my facebook fan page too