Tuesday 21 August 2007

Tues 21st Aug

Just back from a fab fleeting trip to Cornwall with the older boys. I got my fix of sea air and they had a wonderful time cycling, climbing over rocks in the rain (!) and we went to an incredible Daredevil Stunt show, a fridn of ours actually has a relative who is the UKS only female human cannonball !

We popped into Bedruthan Steps hotel and also went to the Eden project - first time I've been there, really well done, the kdis had a ball building a den and then putting all the bits away !

wish I'd made it down during July for one of the open air gigs there, sounds fab but I already planning a trip in Nov for the open air ice skating

No comments:

Post a Comment

The personal blog of Janey Lee Grace, come over to our forum on Imperfectlynatural.com for info on all aspects of natural and holistic living. Join my facebook fan page too