Tuesday 12 June 2007

Tues 12th June

Fab weekend, we went to a friends wedding, the perfect summers occasion really, Sun was spent having another clear-out - boy am I a hoarder but the good news is I have now been 'Rosi-ed' - see features by Rosi Flood, she helped me finally clear out all my clothes that were'nt exactly doing me any favours, still can't compet with fashion icon DH though - Rosi really has made hime a new man and its great working with a stylist who just wants to help the individual find their style whether thats charity shop chic (me) or slightly more upmarket.

On an entirely different note we're going to the home educaters seaside festival in a few weeks and interestingly don't actually have a tent...better get on it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The personal blog of Janey Lee Grace, come over to our forum on Imperfectlynatural.com for info on all aspects of natural and holistic living. Join my facebook fan page too