Thursday 18 November 2010

Janey Lee Grace - sunday love songs !

I'm delighted to be presenting Sunday Love Songs on BBC Radio 2 at the end of the week when the world has gone lurve-tastic with the announcement of Wills and Kate's wedding next Spring. However cynical you feel (and I keep getting through those scary emails about what the EU are going to do to our alternative medicine - do you ?) its actually quite refreshing to have a romantic heart-warming story to cheer up the november days.

I tried to explain to my five year old girl about the forthcoming Royal Wedding, and she got it completely - having heard countless renditions of my all time favourite story 'The Princess and the Pea' she exclaimed - I know about it mummy..... 'They went in love and lived happy ever laughter !'

Sweet ! ...and spot on actually...wouldn't happy ever laughter be just perfect !

No comments:

Post a Comment

The personal blog of Janey Lee Grace, come over to our forum on Imperfectlynatural.com for info on all aspects of natural and holistic living. Join my facebook fan page too