Sunday 14 November 2010

Janey Lee Grace loves......being lucky lucky lucky !

Janey Loves.......................................
...getting gorgeous new organic natural alternative products in for review ! How lucky am I ! Just recieved some fab samples from Essential Care, a beautiful recycled glass bead necklace from Ecoproductsuk and ...wait for it I'm expecting some ethical boots in the mail...watch this space ! Of course my ultimate aim is to share it all with you so expect some great comps and offers on the next ezine (you are signed up to get the free ezine I hope ?) Just go to www.janeyleegrace.com and click on sign up for janeys tips. I'm also planning a huge relaunch of the site early next year and we'll be announcing details of our special awards, its high time we really 'tested, rated and congratulated the many fabulous companies and products I endorse, we'll need your help for that too, we'll need lots of testers to recieve free sample products and give independent reviews so email me if you'd like to be included in the list. Off to try the new Green People organic make-up ...I should be so lucky lucky lucky lucky.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

The personal blog of Janey Lee Grace, come over to our forum on Imperfectlynatural.com for info on all aspects of natural and holistic living. Join my facebook fan page too