Wednesday 11 November 2009

meeting Robbie Williams


Robbie Williams with us on Steve Wright in the afternoon yesterday was SO nice, and vulnerable...I like that in a guy, admitted that he wasn't in a good place for a few years but now hes feeling ay Ok, I reckon he could stick with his girlfirend Adia ...american actress right ? he acknowleged he's a committment phobe but hey at least hes honest.!



I invited him to the Green Awards (greenawards.co.uk) - well I am hosting the event and of course he can't come but he was polite enough to say he'd have loved to !

I didn't remind him of the tour that he supported me on though - yes read that again - Robbie Williams - well Take That supported my band Cola Boy (pic above) on a UK club tour back in 1990 when we were number 8 in the charts and they were a brand new boy band doing the rounds trying to get a deal - theres a claim to fame !! but of course I can't claim the subsequent success !!!!

I'm coming out of retirement by the way for one night singing BV's with The Ronnies (a fantastic Rolling Stones trbute band with the most amazing Mick lookalike) this sat at their gig in Herts, See the newscreen on imperfectlynatural.com for more info, I'm doing the Mariane Faithful tribute bit, just gotta learn the song and find a pointy bra to wear under something sixties and demure.....




No comments:

Post a Comment

The personal blog of Janey Lee Grace, come over to our forum on Imperfectlynatural.com for info on all aspects of natural and holistic living. Join my facebook fan page too