Tuesday 12 May 2009

Juicy detox !


I'm back from my week long juice retreat in Turkey refreshed and revigorated and about 51bs lighter, most importantly though I feel lighter 'emotionally'


Its my third Juicemaster detox retreat in Turkey and my enthusiasm for Jason Vale and his team does not wane, this is a wonderful way to lose weight but more importantly feel fantastic, and have some 'head space' to see what you want to do with your life. I went with two freinds who both had amazing epiphanys (literally) and even though its the third time I've done this I still benefited hugely.



The yoga is out of this world, Ken Ryan is the most incredible yoga teacher and he gently introduces chanting, meditation as well as yoga nidre and even kundalini yoga (I've not had so much fun since I was in Cola Boy doing raves in the 90's)



Of course rebounding is huge fun and no one can bounce like Jason Vale, I described him in Lifescape mag as a smile on the end of an elastic band ! The yoga platform looks out over the mountain so its amazing doing yoga and rebounding looking at the sun setting.



I popped into Gojec to see Mr Yurdan carpets of course, if you read my blog last year you'll know I actually went to Turkey and bought a carpet - still loving it too.



I'm back and real life is kicking in again but sticking to my juicy lifestyle and determined not to get back into what Jason would call the 'food trap'



...oh and the raw food project continues...I who have never baked a cake or biscuit in my life made the most divine raw organic chocolate cookies without going near an egg, sugar or an oven...all revealed soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment

The personal blog of Janey Lee Grace, come over to our forum on Imperfectlynatural.com for info on all aspects of natural and holistic living. Join my facebook fan page too