Wednesday 22 October 2008

Wed 22nd

How fab was it to interview Roger Moore yesterday - what a charming man and man alive would I like to be that sharp when I'm 81 - piss taker of the highest order, hilarious.

sometimes the radio 2 gig is the best job in the world
..back home...frantic could be the word...on The Wright stuff this friday so researching credit crunch natural kit....gotta jack up some comps for the next newsletter and then theres this weekend to think about, off to the Bowen coneference and then next week taking the kids to a cookery course in Scotland - the lengths I'll go to to get meals made for me....

No comments:

Post a Comment

The personal blog of Janey Lee Grace, come over to our forum on Imperfectlynatural.com for info on all aspects of natural and holistic living. Join my facebook fan page too