Friday 17 October 2008

Friday 17th…pumpkins aglow

I was meant to be headed to Cumbria today but the events cancelled, relatively relieved cos I'm knackered after organising the 5 yr olds birthday party, it was a simple affair, who would have thought that 15 children carving pumpkins could be so stressful (don't worry fans of the continiuum concept - adults used the sharp knives) but anyways it went off well. I did a photo shoot today for the express, they're running a feature on charity shop shoppers and as you well know that offcially me. Sadly they don't offer styling and make up which is a drag, I may have ended up looking like I was in drag....or certainy mutton, these days I just cannot do a decent job on my own make-up...

Don't ask about the website, I'm waiting and hoping and hoping and wishing...should be soon I hope.

Janey

No comments:

Post a Comment

The personal blog of Janey Lee Grace, come over to our forum on Imperfectlynatural.com for info on all aspects of natural and holistic living. Join my facebook fan page too