Wednesday 30 April 2008

Wed April 30th

Kinda excelled myself I think with the gap between blogs but I've been manically if wonderfully busy.

I had a life changing week at my Juicing retreat in Turkey, you've heard of Jason Vale (the juicemaster) I'm sure, hes the one that helped Jordan lose 71bs in 7 days, a fair few other celebs have done his thing too but Jason is about so much more than just losing weight its the holistic picture.

I did lose half a stone so thats a bonus but also gained some sanity and perspective and did yoga and tai chi every day.

See the feature I wrote and make sure you check out Jasons book and dvd and try it at home.
juicemaster.com and tell him I sent you.

More info too about Jasons only seminar this year on the May e-zine out tomorrow...creky better get completing it....
bye for now, won't leave it so long - honest !

No comments:

Post a Comment

The personal blog of Janey Lee Grace, come over to our forum on Imperfectlynatural.com for info on all aspects of natural and holistic living. Join my facebook fan page too