Sunday 25 November 2007

Sun 25th Nov

Just back from interviewing Nicole Kidman and Daniel Craig for the big show, it was one of those 'junkets' so I only got about 5 mins with each but they were charming. I also squeezed in a meeting with the lovley Miranda who wanted to show me the Inika cosmetics range - fantastic, luxurious and decadent but 100 per cent natural. i took the liberty of givng a goodie bag full of it to Nicole so watch this space, must be in for a cut if she becomes the new 'face of inika' They're already huge in aus so we'll see.


the reason for the interviews by the way was to promote the Golden compass - the new must see fantasty, the lead girl is gonna be a big star - 13 yr old Dakota I enjoyed it, jsut unsure if I should take the kids, theres a fair few scraps even if they are with armoured bears !

No comments:

Post a Comment

The personal blog of Janey Lee Grace, come over to our forum on Imperfectlynatural.com for info on all aspects of natural and holistic living. Join my facebook fan page too