Wednesday 18 July 2007

Wed 19th

Off from the beeb this week but probably just as well with The Wright stuff and so much writing to do.
I'm hopeless when its humid, can't actually settle to do anything and sadly I don't have the fabulous distraction of the sea like I did last week.

Tomorrow I'm taking part in some interviews and promo stuff for a great new Prune Juice - see I can hear you saying - prune juice !!! but its got nothing added and tastes fab, poor prune -gets a bad rap!


Frantically trying to organise activities for the kids as lots of their usual stuff is off now for 6 weeks - guess everyone is hassling with that right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The personal blog of Janey Lee Grace, come over to our forum on Imperfectlynatural.com for info on all aspects of natural and holistic living. Join my facebook fan page too