Wednesday 3 June 2009

Yusef live at the BBC

I am so lucky, I got a hot ticket to Yusef (Cat Stevens of course) at the Radio theatre and it was magical. Really great acoustic band (fab piano player) who started with a short instrumental then out he came, the gentle lovely bearded one and banged straight in with 'oh very young.....' I was breathless - took me straight back to olden days, listening to Teaser and the Firecat.

He was excellent, its a been a great week for burning the candle at both ends, I saw Sister Act on monday that was excellent too, serious liturgical dance moves !

Did I tell you I presented Vanessa Feltz show on BBC London last week, such fun and the subject got around to Bowen so I managed to plug my favourite therapy, theres now a comp on my latest ezine (hope you're signed up to recieve) to win a treatment - go for it.

We interviewed Selina Scott the other day shes so gorgeous and gave me a pair of her very own branded Angora wool socks..waiting for a cold day now, they'll be toasty warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The personal blog of Janey Lee Grace, come over to our forum on Imperfectlynatural.com for info on all aspects of natural and holistic living. Join my facebook fan page too