Tuesday 1 January 2008

Tues 1st Jan

Hope you all had a fab Christmas and new years eve, ours was great fun, we managed to pile 3 kids and grandma into the car and make it to our church 10 miles away for a great new years eve party and hubby and I came out of retirement and did a 'turn' He played I sang, most nerve wracking in frotn of your own kids....tell me I didn't embarrass you I said to Sonny who is 9 going on 15...oh no he said, just your hat embarrassed me...kids can be so cruel, hours before we'd had a scene when I came down wearing a 1970's retro catsuit to which at least 2 small children shouted - are you wearing THAT ? ......i rushed back to change promto

Off now to Cornwall for a fleeting solo trip to get my 'fix' and set me up for the new year.
Happy 08

Janey

No comments:

Post a Comment

The personal blog of Janey Lee Grace, come over to our forum on Imperfectlynatural.com for info on all aspects of natural and holistic living. Join my facebook fan page too