Saturday 11 October 2008

Sat 11th Oct…in the style of Spinal tap…kick my ass..

Oh in the style of that wonderful manager from Spinal Tap when he gets the Stonehnege stage set dimensions wrong...kick my ass... I VOWED to keep up my blog and look at me !! I consider myself dutifully reprimanded. its been an eventful few weeks, did I tell you about my life changing Turkey juice retreat ? must have done, it seems ages ago but the effects linger. Granted I am imperfect so food and drink other than fresh juices and smoothies have passed my lips, indeed the odd vertiably toxic beverage has indeed gone down my gullet but its not on a daily basis anymore and the good news is I'm feeling fantastic and have lost a stone - yip yip yippee ! the bad news is I have no clothes that fit me whatsover, I feel a massive rummage round the charity shops coming on.

I've also been to Barcelona which was wondeful, what a groovy (if thats not too old style a word) city. Where else do you get the combination of history, fab shopping and nightmlife combined with a wonderful beach ? well San Francisco maybe but thats a hell of a schlap...

With the credit crunch hitting badly I was asked about my 'money' for an article in tomorrows Telegraph money section. I think they've quoted me as saying I don't trust the FSA...not sure I said it quite like that but you know what I mean....anyways I narrowly escaped having my hard earned savings go down the Icesave shute...how about you ?

Pics coming I promise...my facebook page will be updated...promise...more great comps on the site....honest....agggghhhh !!!!
anyone want an admin job ? ....childcare position ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The personal blog of Janey Lee Grace, come over to our forum on Imperfectlynatural.com for info on all aspects of natural and holistic living. Join my facebook fan page too